We hope you are looking forward to visiting the salon again from the 4th July 2020. Welcome back to our existing customers, you have been missed. If this is your first appointment then hello, we are very excited that you have booked an appointment and we look forward to meeting you in the near future.
The following guidelines have been put together for you to read and understand before your visit to The Boutik Salon.
It is important that you understand the importance of following these guidelines as we look to maintain the safety of those visiting the salon and our team.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch. These guidelines may change over time as guidance is modified by the salon team.
Before we start we are enforcing the 1m+ rule where appropriate around the salon. It is vital you follow the guidance of the team at all times.
WE WILL ALSO ONLY BE ACCEPTING CARD & CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS.
So lets begin...
PRIOR TO YOUR VISIT
- Please bring a face mask with you when attending your appointment
- Please put the face mask on before entering the salon
- Please arrive on time - lateness may result in your appointment being cancelled
- If you arrive early please wait outside the salon (weather dependant)
- Please bring the bare minimum with you (bags etc)
- Limited refreshments will be available but please also bring own
- No magazines will be available but please bring your own
- No children within the salon unless they also have an appointment
- Please come to your appointment on your own
- If you require assistance from family or friends then we must be made aware of this
- You may only enter through the main salon door
- You must be wearing a mask at all times
- If you do not have a mask one will be provided for an additional small charge
- Refusal for wearing a mask will result in your appointment being cancelled
- Please visit the sanitary stand
- If you wish to wash your hands please inform reception
- All belongings (bag etc) must be placed in a box provided
- Coats must be placed in the box or hung on rack if wet - you must do this
- Please do not wonder around the salon
- Please go straight to reception but stand behind the table
- You will be asked if you are experiencing any illness symptoms - BE HONEST
RECEPTION & SEATING
- Please check in at reception. We will be updating all our contact details
- It is government policy that you provide contact details to support track & trace
- Full name & address, contact email, mobile and or telephone number, DOB will be asked for
- You will be asked to fill out Covid health check document
- You will be asked to complete a consultation form if needed
- We will transfer you to your station as soon as possible
- We will only seat you in reception as a last resort
- Our team will direct you around the salon. Please follow their instruction (1m+ distancing)
DURING YOUR TREATMENT
- Please remain seated at all times
- Please wear all appropriate PPE and masks at all times
- Rest assured - all tooling, stations and surrounding areas are cleaned after every use
- All gowns are fresh and clean
- No smoking breaks during appointments
- If you require the toilet please speak to a member of the team before moving
- Toilets will are cleaned after every use
- Our reception team will handle all your retail needs
- Please look at retail but DO NOT TOUCH
- We will place your retail items in a bag to take home
- Receipts will also be placed within the bag
- Once your treatment has ended you will be directed back to reception
- Contactless or card payments only
- New appointments will be booked in at reception or via our iPad at your station
- We will be reconfirming contact details (telephone / mobile / email / DOB)
- If you wish to tip then you can do this on the card machine
- Please collect your own coats and bags and leave your box with reception
- Temporary PPE & masks must be binned when leaving the salon
- If you have purchased a fabric mask please take this with you for washing
Thank you for taking the time to read these. We appreciate this is a lot to take in and we do not expect you to remember everything.
If you do have any questions or concerns before or during your appointment please make sure you reach out to a member of our team who will be able to assist you an any way we can.
It is our top priority to make sure you have a safe & relaxing visit at our award winning salon.
We look forward seeing you soon.
For more information about our salon, treatments and services get in touch:
- Call 01752 426123
- Visit our Facebook page