We specialise in waxing for both Male and Females, we will try to make your waxing experience as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
DOES IT HURT? - There will naturally be a little bit of pain or discomfort, especially if it is your first time being waxed. How ever we will always try and make you waxing experience as comfortable as we can.
WHAT DO I WEAR? - It’s best to remove all the items of clothing your waxing specialist has recommended. Always try to wear lose clothing as your skin might feel a little tender after your waxing treatment.
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR INTIMATE BIKINI WAXING? - It’s always best to remove all your bottom clothing, don’t worry we will cover you with a modesty towel. To begin, the hair is trimmed with scissors, if necessary. The area will be sanitized & then the waxing procedure will begin. Your therapist may ask you to stretch and to move position. Any stray hairs will be tweezed. After all hair is removed the area will be cleaned and a soothing cream or gel will be applied.
HOW LONG WILL MY WAXING TREATMENT LAST? - The results can last 3-6 weeks depending on the individual’s hair re-growth rate. in most cases, hair regrowth is minimal during the first week or two and noticeably increases in the third and forth week. with regular treatments regrowth is usually reduced.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF WAXING & INTIMATE WAXING? - Although we cannot predict or guarantee who may or may not react, most clients do not experience reactions beyond redness and minor irritation.
- AVOID sunbathing and sunbeds for 24hrs after your waxing treatment.
- AVOID heavy exercise for at least 24hrs after your waxing treatments.
- AVOID saunas, steam rooms,whirl pools and any other heated sources for at least 24hrs after treatment.
- AVOID tight clothing which may irritate the area.
- AVOID hot baths, showers or sex for 24hrs after your intimate waxing treatment.
- DO NOT use exfoliating products for at least 24hrs
- AFTER 24hrs., regular exfoliation will be helpful in removing dead skin cells and to help stop ingrowing hairs