DOES IT HURT? - There will naturally be a little bit of pain or discomfort, especially if it is your first time being waxed. How ever we will always try and make you waxing experience as comfortable as we can.
WHAT DO I WEAR? - It’s best to remove all the items of clothing your waxing specialist has recommended. Always try to wear lose clothing as your skin might feel a little tender after your waxing treatment.
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR INTIMATE BIKINI WAXING? - It’s always best to remove all your bottom clothing, don’t worry we will cover you with a modesty towel. To begin, the hair is trimmed with scissors, if necessary. The area will be sanitised & then the waxing procedure will begin. Your therapist may ask you to stretch and to move position. Any stray hairs will be tweezered. After all hair is removed the area will be cleaned and a soothing cream or gel will be applied.
HOW LONG WILL MY WAXING TREATMENT LAST? - The results can last 3-6 weeks depending on the individual’s hair re-growth rate. in most cases, hair regrowth is minimal during the first week or two and noticeably increases in the third and forth week. with regular treatments regrowth is usually reduced.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF WAXING &INTIMATE WAXING? - Although we cannot predict or guarantee who may or may not react, most clients do not experience reactions beyond redness and minor irritation.
WHAT SHOULD I AVOID? -
- AVOID sunbathing and sunbeds for 24 hours after your waxing treatment.
- AVOID heavy exercise for at least 24 hours after your waxing treatments.
- AVOID saunas, steam rooms,whirl pools and any other heated sources for at least 24 hours after treatment.
- AVOID tight clothing which may irritate the area.
- AVOID hot baths, showers or sex for 24 hours after your intimate waxing treatment.
- DO NOT use exfoliating products for at least 24 hours
WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER 24 HOURS? - Regular exfoliation will be helpful in removing dead skin cells and to help stop ingrowing hairs.
WHAT PREPARATION SHOULD I DO? -
- THE DAY BEFORE your spray tan you should do a full body exfoliation and remove all dead skin cells.
- THE DAY BEFORE– you should shave/wax any areas that need it. This give the pores time to close.
- ON THE DAY of treatment do not use moisturisers, perfume, deodorants or body spray prior to your treatment. its best to come with clean skin.
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE PROCEDURE? -
- YOUR FIRST TREATMENT, you will need to arrive 10 minutes before your treatment time, as you will need to fill out a consultation card and we will need to discus the type or colour and look you are requiring.
- PLEASE WEAR, dark or old underwear as the spray will transfer on to them (this will wash out) please also wear baggy clothes to go home in.
- WE WILL apply barrier cream to hands, feet and any other area that we do not want to tan to much. we will ask you to remove all jewellery & clothing.(most people keep underwear on)
- The tanning process takes about 15 minutes and then you need to dry for 15 minutes.
WHATS SHOULD I DO AFTER MY TREATMENT? -
- St Tropez EXPRESS TAN– This can be washed off after a minimum of 1hr for a light tan, 2hrs for a medium tan and 3hrs for a dark tan.
- St Tropez DARK– Please leave this on for a minimum of 6hrs.
- Please wear lose dark clothing while the tan is developing, the tan will transfer on to clothing and bedding ,this will wash out of dark colours but may stain lighter colours.
- Wash tan off in the shower, some excess tan will run off, don’t panic this is normal. once out of the shower, pat your skin dry and moisturise. Try to moisturise every day as this will pro long the life of your tan.